Are you still using the traditional ways of washing your clothes? Are you still struggling with the old method of hand washing the clothes? Don’t you think, it is the right time that you should make a switch?
If you are thinking what can be the easiest way to overcome all the hassles of washing the clothes in the best possible manner without even bothering much with the efforts, then the accurate answer to this is to use a – fully automatic washing machine.
Fully automatic washing machines are the modern-day solution for all the needs and requirements of the users to wash their dirty clothes. It is also one of the simplest ways to wash your clothes without the need of investing much of your time and efforts.
And do you know, using and washing your clothes in these fully automatic washing machines is not any rocket science? It just requires knowing some of the essential steps that you should follow for washing the clothes. So, are you interested and ready for a detailed tour about how to use an automatic washing machine?
Cool! Let us start then by knowing about the 2 popular models of automatic washing machines.
The 2 types of the automatic washing machine:
Popularly, the automatic washing machine is available in 2 different types; which are
- Top loading automatic washing machine
- Front-loading automatic washing machine
The main difference in both these types of washing machine is in its design. In the top-loading washing machine, you put the clothes in the tub from the top side whereas, in the front loading washing machine, you use the front opening to insert and remove the clothes from the machine.
Other than this, the overall procedure of washing clothes in any of these machines is the same. Thus, you need to follow the same steps for using either the top-loading washing machine or the front loading washing machine for cleaning your dirty clothes in the best and desired manner.
How to use an automatic washing machine?
A fully automatic washing machine will provide you with these following features for your use:
- Washing mode
- Rinsing mode
- Spinning mode
- Drying mode
And the best part of using a fully automatic washing machine is that you don’t need to transfer your clothes from one tub to another for any of these features. All your clothes will get completely washed, dried and cleaned simply in one tub without any additional efforts needed.
The only thing that you should keep in mind is to use the machine in the right manner so that you can get the desired results. Yes, there is a specified and proper manner in which you should use the machine to get proper washing results. So, if you are ready, then let us quickly understand the working of the automatic washing machine.
How to set up the fully automatic washing machine?
Before we begin with the steps to use the washing machine, it is important to first understand the procedure to set up the machine. If your machine is not properly set up, it won’t be able to deliver you with the desired and expected results. So, here is what you can do to properly set up your machine for getting its required results:
- Securely connect the machine to the power socket
- Connect your machine with both hot and cold water inlet pipes. Be sure that there is enough water supply for thorough usage during the washing process
- Choose an appropriate place for the outlet of waste water during the washing
- Make sure that you have selected the right place for your machine’s placement
Now, when you have understood the requirements for setting up your machine before the use, it is the time to move towards knowing the steps to follow for the actual washing process.
Steps to follow for using an automatic washing machine:
Since the automatic washing machine consists of just 1 tub, you don’t need to transfer the clothes here and there. All the required operations can be done automatically without the need for any manual effort in between.
Here are the steps that you should keep in mind while using the automatic washing machine:
- Open the water inlets to allow the machine to get the maximum water level for washing. You can either choose between the hot and cold water according to your clothes and the stains on them
- Now, when the water is available at the desired level, add a good quality detergent and softener in the machine. You can either put them in the dispenser or directly in the tub, if there is no space for dispenser
- Now is the time to add clothes in the tub. You should separate the white clothes from the colored ones for avoiding any accidents while washing the clothes. After all, you want your whites to stay white without being damaged by any other color stains
- After this, you are ready to move to the next step which is selecting the wash cycle. Here, you should keep your fabric type and care in mind so that you can get the desired washing results. Select the wash cycle type and start the operation of the machine
- Allow your machine the maximum time it needs to wash, rinse and dry your clothes. While your machine is washing your clothes, you can meanwhile do any of your favorite work. Yay! Some free time from the daily chaos of work.
- Once the wash cycle is complete, you can unload the washed clothes from the machine. You should try to unload the clothes as soon as possible as it will keep the clothes fresh for the maximum time. If it is not possible to unload the clothes immediately, then you should at least do that within 2-hours after the completion of the wash cycle.
Your clothes are all-ready after their thorough wash and cleaning. These are the simple and time-saving steps that you can follow for effectively using the fully automatic washing machine without any hassles.
Aren’t these steps simple to be used by anyone? So, if you were not sure of buying a fully automatic washing machine because of the lack of knowledge about its use, then it is the time when you can break through and get one for yourself. Don’t keep waiting and get yourself the best wash with the use of fully automatic washing machine.
Things to keep in mind while using a fully automatic washing machine:
Besides focusing on the steps or procedure of using a fully automatic washing machine, it is also important to be aware of the things that should be considered while using the machine. Do you care enough to know about the necessary things to keep in mind? If yes, then read along to find some of them:
- Adequate water supply:
The first thing that you should keep in mind is to place your fully automatic machine at such place from where you can get adequate water supply. Since fully automatic washing machine requires good supply water; you should place your machine near to the water supply connection
- The proper outcome for waste water:
Just like the machine needs enough amount of water for inlet, it requires the same amount of water to move out. Therefore, there will be a good amount of water moving out of the machine during and after the wash. As a result, you should have a proper place for the outcome of the waste water.
- Adding the proper quantity of detergent:
Your fully automatic washing machine will maintain the right amount of water for washing and you need not worry about that. But, you should be sure enough to add a proper and adequate amount of detergent in the machine for the wash.
This will not only help in getting proper wash but it will also prevent causing any damage to the machine.
- Choosing the right wash cycle:
Since your clothes will get out of the machine after the completion of the entire wash cycle, you should be very particular about the selection of the wash cycle. You should choose the right wash cycle according to the type of fabric and the need of washing them.
- Don’t overload the machine:
You should also take care of the fact that you shouldn’t overload the machine while washing clothes in it. You should divide the clothes in an equal amount and then should put them in the tub for washing. This will provide you with the best washing results for every cloth being washed.
This is the desired and required information that would make your washing experience super-easy and fun with the fully automatic washing machine. Simply keep all these things in mind and follow the right process for washing and you are all done and sorted.
In case, you still have doubts about the use of fully automatic washing machine, then please do comment below. We will provide you with accurate knowledge and information which will clear all your doubts.